35 Climbing Holds Screws, 50 Drop-in Anchors and Setting Tool included
ALPIDEX 35 Climbing Holds Screws, 50 Drop-in Anchors and Setting Tool included
This set consists of 35 climbing holds for a climbing surface of about 3 to 5 m². Depending on the difficulty level, the holds are suitable for vertical and overhanging climbing walls.
On the one hand, this varied mix of holds is a nice starter set for a new climbing wall and on the other hand a gain for an existing climbing or bouldering wall.
Suitable for each age group.
Included in Delivery:
- 12 x children's climbing holds with undercut size L
- 12 x climbing holds size M
- 11 x climbing holds size S
- 24 x 1 Cylinder Head Screw M10 DIN 912 + 11 countersunk screw M10 DIN 7991
- 50 x drop-in anchor M10 zinc plated
- 1 x setting tool
You can order the holds in the following colours: red-mottled, green-mottled, yellow-mottled, white-mottled, blue-mottled or in assorted colours (if you choose this option you obtain the holds in a mixture of the five mentioned colours). 'Mottled' means a mixture of the main colour, e. g. in the case of red-mottled with the colour black. At this, the biggest part of the hold is in the main colour, red in this example, mixed with dabs of black.
This unusual manufacturing procedure makes every single hold unique.
50 Drop-in Anchors
The drop-in anchor is perfect for fixing climbing holds to non-cracked concrete.
- Drop-in anchors suit all screws and thread rods with metric thread
- The low embedment depth reduces the drilling time and provides economic fixing
- After driving repeated removing or fixing is possible as the anchor itself remains in the drill hole
- Electrolytically galvanised
- Approval no. ETA-04/0011 for anchoring in non-cracked concrete
- Approval no. Z-21.1-1745 for anchoring in lightweight ceiling linings
- Fire prevention checked
After setting into the drill hole, the nose of the drop-in anchor is forced apart with a setting tool. Then the climbing hold is screwed into the inside thread.
|Drilling depth [mm] (achoring depth, embedment depth)||44|
|Drill hole diameter [mm]||12|
|Recommended resistance per anchor in non-cracked concrete [kN] incl. partial safety factor||3.0|
|Torque when anchoring||15|
|Thread diameter [mm]||10|
Setting tool for dowels / anchor SAK 10 mm
- For mounting the dowels or anchors
- Zinc plated
- Diameter: 10mm
- Rapid and economical installation
You need the setting tool to establish the anchor in the borehole.