FFP2 Face Mask
ALPIDEX FFP2 respiratory protection mask without valve
Respiratory masks can serve many purposes. First and foremost, the masks serve to protect the airways.
Our respiratory masks are classified according to FFP2. With FFP2 masks, at least 94% of the particles in the air down to a size of 0.6 µm are captured.
- protection class: FFP2
- standard: DIN EN 149:2001 + A1: 2009
- protection of one's own and others in case of airborne infections
- breathing mask in shell form
- adjustable nose piece for optimal fit
- reliable protection
- elastic fastening bands
- comfortable and skin-friendly
- high wearing comfort due to elastic fastening bands that do not press behind the ears
Use of the mask:
1. pull the lower headband over the head and place it in the neck
2. enter with the chin, then pull it over the nose
3. place the upper headband over the ears
4. press the nose clip with both index fingers to the nose and adjust it
5. check the seal of the mask - adjust again if air escapes
Half masks should not be used for more than an 8 hour shift.
|Protection class:||FFP2 NR |
(non reusable, not reusable)
|standard:||DIN EN 149:2001 + A1:2009|
|type:||particle filtering half mask|