6 Rolls Adhesive Bandage 5 cm x 4.5 m Self-adhesive Bandage
6 rolls of adhesive tape 5 cm x 4.5 m self-adhesive bandage
The self-adhesive tape from ALPIDEX is an elastic fixation bandage for therapeutic as well as prophylactic support and protection bandages during sports. However, the self-adhesive, air-permeable, skin-friendly, odourless and particularly user-friendly bandage is often used not only here, but also in everyday life.
Due to its own adhesion, no bandage clips are needed and just a few wraps allow a secure and permanent fixation, whereby there is no sticking to skin, hair or clothing. The areas of application are wide-ranging. Due to its properties, the tape is also increasingly used in the veterinary field for cats, dogs and horses, for example.
- As protection for bandages / protection from dirt
- For fixation bandages of all kinds - especially on joints due to its high elasticity
- For fixation, support and relief e.g. in case of sprains
- As an underlay bandage to prevent compression bandages from slipping
- For quick fixation of compresses, wound dressings, ointment dressings and cast splints
At a glance:
- Cohesive (self-adhesive) elastic bandage - no staples necessary
- For therapeutic and prophylactic support/protection and fixation dressings
- Soft, stretchy and non-slip material - ideal for dressings on high-movement parts of the body
- User-friendly - easy to tear, no sticking to skin, hair or clothing
- Latex-free, air-permeable and skin-friendly
- Adheres reliably even after contact with water
- Can be torn off by hand - no scissors necessary
- Each roll individually packaged, for single use only
|Weight (per roll):||15 g|
|Material:||90% polypropylene, 10% spandex |
Synthetic adhesive (65-75% polyisoprene rubber|20-30% tackifying resin|0-5% antioxidants, latex-free)
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.