ALPIDEX grip strength trainers
Stay in charge of your bouldering and climbing training.
Train anywhere, anytime – whether at home, in the forest or on holiday. Grip strength trainers by ALPIDEX offer a variety of targeted options that bolster your training regimen during isolation exercises.
The holds come in a set of 2, but can of course also be used individually. The high-quality accessory cords with a load capacity of approx. 150 kg are built into the holds, but can be quickly and easily replaced at any time. The slight swing of the cord increases the difficulty of stretch exercises and increases strength, endurance and concentration.
- Maximum load capacity: approx. 150 kg per hold
- 2 mobile hanging grip boards with 4- and 3-finger holes
- Free-swinging with a non-slip surface and no edges for optimal grip
- Both units are stand-alone and are easy to attach
- Areas of application: supplement to climbing and bouldering training as well as for weight training
- Effective training for upper arms, shoulders, grip strength, fingers, abdominal muscles and balance
- (Note: the small hole in the middle of the holds is not used to attach the hold to the wall, but is a result of the production process)
|Maximum load capacity:||150 kg (per hold)|
|Width (upper):||13 cm|
|Width (lower):||7 cm|
|Weight:||890 g per hold|
|Ø accessory rope:||7 mm|
|Length of accessory cord:||approx. 115 cm|
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.