Snowshoe for Children in many Colours by Alpidex - optional with or without Telescope Poles
Snowshoe for Children in many Colours by ALPIDEX - optional with or without Telescope Poles
Create your own package and choose according to your own wishes:
- Snowshoe for Children in Snow Smurf (blue) or
- Snowshoe for Children in Winter Dwarf (lime) or
- Snowshoe for Children in Ice Princess (pink) or
- Snowshoe for Children in Snow Smurf (blue) + lightweight, 3-part telescope pole or
- Snowshoe for Children in Winter Dwarf (lime) + lightweight, 3-part telescope pole or
- Snowshoe for Children in Ice Princess (pink) + lightweight, 3-part telescope pole
Snowshoe for Children in many Colours by Alpidex
With the snowshoe for children, Alpidex has developed a colourful companion for all snow-loving kids - so snowshoeing becomes a great experience for the whole family.
The large surface and the intuitively operated single-traction binding have been catered for the needs of children. It adapts to every shoe size between 26 and 38 (EU) without complications thanks to its wide adjustment range. Hence, this snowshoe should fit the fast-growing juniors a couple of years. Due to the sturdy plastic frame, it can be handed down to younger siblings. As with grown-ups, also the snowshoe for children offers an optimisation of heel-to-toe rolling action and good footing on ice and crusted snow through its carbon steel crampons.
Ideal for all 6 to 10 year olds, whether they make their first try as a snowshoe hiker or want to go along at the first tours with Mom or Dad.
Snowshoeing - a real alternative to all winter activities - not only for sportive families.
Details to the snowshoe for kids:
- Single-traction binding - intuitive belt system, safe grip and flexibility
- JustLock fastener kid’s version – Basically the same handling as in the adult’s version, only modified for small hands: Has been placed towards the inner ankle for a better handling – just pull the fastener backwards and the hook snaps on by itself. All you need to do now is to secure the strap and you are ready to go.
- Natural heel-to-toe rolling action for a power-saving walking
- Design appropriate for children
- Side crampons made of carbon steel
- Front crampons made of carbon steel
|1065 g (pair)
|45,5 x 18 cm
|User weight (incl. equipment):
|20 - 55 kg
|26 - 38 (EU)
|Material front crampons:
|Material side crampons:
Worth Knowing for your First Purchase:
The given declarations of weight refer to the ideal sink-in depth in deep and fresh snow and do not concern any maximum load of the material. The larger a snowshoe, the bigger its contact surface and the better it floats. A smaller snow shoe, on the other hand, is more lightweight and manoeuvrable. However, it's up to you which snow shoe is the best choice for your individual wishes - for example, a light and agile shoe for steeper terrain, considering the higher exertion of force needed, due to the fact that you sink in deeper.
Lightweight, 3-part Telescope Pole
This 3-part, durable telescope pole guarantees an effective and safe movement sequence. Thanks to the rotary fixing, this pole can be infinitely adjusted to your individual body height. Markings, which indicate the respective pole length, avoid inconvenient remeasuring. And by this, both parts can be adjusted to the same length, what maked it even more stable and durable. Furthermore, the trekking pole can be unscrewed easily and quickly for cleaning.
The economically shaped rubber handle offers convenient grip possibilities. Additionally, the two hand straps are infinitely adjustable by a buckle. These are made of a firm belt strap and avoids losing grip unintentionally. Even when wearing gloves, the pole lies outstandingly well in the hand.
A special highlight of this telescope pole is the integrated antishock aystem. This ensures an ideal shock absorbance through the pole and hence guarantees both a higher strength and a protection of the joints.
Since this pole is universally usable, you get four baskets, two for the use as a ski pole and two for the use as a trekking pole - for free! These can be exchanged quickly and without special tools. the removable rubber tip serve not only as a protection for the subjacent steel tip, but is also ideally suited for the use on tarred road surfaces. On trekking tours in the summer, the use of the steel tip is recommended.
|Material of telescope pole:
|Material of handle:
|66cm/ 25.74 inch - 135cm/ 52.65 inch
|4 gratis baskets, antishock system,
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.