Training Board Hangboard Fingerboard 48x32 cm
Training Board Fingerboard 48x32 cm in various colours by ALPIDEX
There are many reasons for getting a fingerboard: for example, the climbing hall's opening hours don't always fit into one's daily schedule. It never hurts to gain some finger strength and improving our body tension is advisable in any event.
Other advantages of the training board are low space requirement and a great exercise variety. A wide range of pinches, central edges and pockets for one, two and three fingers with variable depths will challenge you depending on your level and performance capabilities from moderate to demanding. One-handed grip options also allow you to exercise blocking and pulling force effectively. Simply mount it above the doorframe, onto the wall or a similar surface, and you're ready to go.
- A wide range of grip options - great exercise variety
- Multiple pinches, central edges, pockets for one, two and three fingers
- Different undercuts
- A perfect complement to a balanced climbing training.
- Comes with mounting hardware (5 screws for chipboards M4 x 60, galvanised)
- Skin friendly yet handy surface without edges
- Don't forget to check the structure of the wall beforehand - each time you use the fingerboard, strong forces act on the board and the wall.
- Mounting the board above a doorframe has the advantage that your feet dangle freely during the training.
- We strongly advise that you do not mount the board above staircases or steps due to the high risk of injuries if you slip
- Pay attention to the mounting height. Too high restricts during pull-ups (head - ceiling). Too low is not ideal, either, if you constantly have to pull your legs up.
|Dimensions:||48 / 32.5 x 20 x 7.5 cm|
|Colours:||Flecked with red, yellow-red-black, |
flecked with green, white-blue,
flecked with white, white
|Packing size:||56 x 27 x 15 cm|
|Scope of delivery:||Training board with mounting hardware |
(5 screws for chipboards M4 x 60, galvanised)