ALPIDEX 12 L climbing holds
The climbing hold sets by ALPIDEX enable interesting and varied course arrangements for all wall areas and difficulty levels
This set contains 12 easy to grasp standard handles in different shapes that can be used in any route. The holds can also be used as small handles, treads and in some instances as forceps due to the varying depths of indentations and shapes. This means that beginners can find secure hold whereas the pro can refine routes with the right placements of these holds.
Details on the handle grips:
- Different shapes
- Medium-deep indentations
- Most can be grasped with the entire hard - as a handle or in some instances as forceps
- May also be used as treads
- Good grip and ergonomic, edge-free surfaces
- With additional screw hole to anchor an anti-rotation lock
- To mount you will need M10 cylinder head screws - not included in delivery.
|Contains:||12 piece handle climbing grips|
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.