ALPIDEX Wood-look snowshoes vintage look incl. carrying bag available with or without poles
Wood-look snowshoes incl. carrying bag - available with or without poles
If you want to conquer the snow-capped mountains and landscapes in winter, you'll need special equipment. This is why our experts have developed a universal snowshoe model with matching telescopic poles that offers maximum grip on ice and snow.
If you do not just want to be well-equipped, but also enjoy appealing optics, then this is the place for you. Our new all-round package leaves nothing to be desired: the special wood look of the snowshoes in combination with the visually coordinated poles is a real eye-catcher.
A casual vintage look meets functional details that effectively support the snowmobile movement. The continuous longitudinal rails in conjunction with a symmetrical double-traction binding ensures a secure positioning, which is particularly important when crossing overhangs. The front underside features snappy front teeth and the frame closes towards the year. An absolute must-have for any snowshoe is the climbing aid: It facilitates the ascent with inclinations. Putting them on is simple and straightforward due to the "just-lock" closure on the outside of the body.
And don't forget the practical carrying case! This ensures your snowshoes remain well-protected.
All in all, this model combines the highest functionality with a cool look - for a smooth hiking experience in the cold season.
- Striking vintage wood look
- Oval shape, runs backwards into 2 peaks
- Continuous longitudinal rails provide excellent lateral support when crossing slopes
- Climbing aid facilitates the ascent
- Double-traction binding with symmetrical shape, flexible and secure
- JustLock closure on the outer body, easy handling
- Plastic frame: resistant and durable
- Accessories: carrying bag
- Optionally available: 1 pair of telescopic poles
How do I on the shoes?
- Place the foot in the middle of the binding, so that the toecap protrudes slightly
- Pull Double-Traction binding (gear loops) tight
- Thread the tape into the hook provided to fix it
- Tighten Just-Lock closure firmly on the heel
Worth knowing: The larger the shoe, the more contact area there is, which prevent sinking in the snow. Smaller snowshoes are more agile and lightweight by comparison, but for that sink easier and the energy expenditure increases. Which size you ultimately choose depends on the field of application.
|Weight per shoe:||1.07kg|
|User weight (incl. equipment)||up to 130kg|
|Suitable for shoe sizes:||38 - 45|
|Dimensions:||63.5 x 21cm|
|Material:||100 % Polyester|
2 short handles
1 length-adjustable carrying strap
2 x telescopic poles for snow tours
One helpful feature or the alpine terrain is the 3-piece telescopic pole. It supports an effective motion sequence while showshoe hiking and can be adapted to the individual body size. The handle is comfortable to hold while wearing gloves and cannot slip out of the hand thanks to a sturdy webbing. A particular advantage is that the climbing aid can be locked easily with the pole, which saves you inconvenient doffing and donning on the mountain. The integrated anti-shock system guarantees an optimal impact distribution and protects the joints.
A cool and reliable companion for your next tour – whether in the mountains, in the snow or while trekking.
- Raw material: 100% carbon
- Handle material: EVA, sweat absorbent and hygienic
- Carbide tips
- Weight: 178g per pole (without rubber pads)
- Segments: 3 parts
- Anti-shock damping system
- Adjustable area: 66 - 135cm
- Extras: 2 pairs plates and 1 pair rubber pads
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.