Snowshoes aluminium frame including carrying bag - available with or without poles
Snowshoes with aluminium frame including carry bag
Designed with superior traction for hiking, trails, trekking and outdoor winter activities, ALPIDEX snowshoes offer exceptional performance.
The steel cleats on the edge as well as in the middle guarantee secure footing especially for cross-country trekking, while the rear tip of the snowshoes makes it easy to pivot even in deeper terrain. Includes prongs on the front underside. Featuring "Just-Lock" fasteners, which are attached to the inside for better handling, making it easy to put on. Simply pull it tightly backwards and the hook locks into place by itself. Then simply lock them and you're ready to go.
Naturally you need a practical carrying bag. This is included, making it easy to carry and protect your snowshoes on the go.
- Prongs on the front and solid bars along the sides guarantee a sturdy grip when trekking across the slopes.
- "Just-Lock" fasteners make the snowshoes easy to put on.
- Double-traction binding with symmetrical shape, flexible and secure
- The snowshoes carry up to 130 kg even though they weigh just 1,010 g.
- Suitable for men and women
- Ideal for cross-country trekking as well as on steep terrain and icy trails
- Includes carry case for safe storage and transport
- Available with or without telescopic hiking sticks
How do I don the shoes?
- Place the foot in the middle of the binding, so that the toecap protrudes slightly
- Pull Double-Traction binding (gear loops) tight
- Tighten Just-Lock closure firmly on the heel
Info for first-time buyers: The weights listed are the optimal weights for packing fresh snow below your foot when walking. This is different than the actual load-bearing capacity of the material. The larger the snowshoe, the more contact surface it has , meaning it floats better. A smaller snowshoe, however, is more agile and lighter. Here everyone can decide for themselves whether they prefer lighter and more agile shoes for steeper terrain, for example, but may have to expend more strength because they are sinking more.
|Weight per shoe||1,010 g|
|User weight (incl. equipment)||Up to 130 kg|
|Suitable for shoe sizes||38 - 45|
|Dimensions||62 x 22cm|
|Front spike / side track material||Carbon steel|
|Strap system material||100 % Polyester|
|Material||100 % Polyester|
2 short handles
1 length-adjustable carrying strap
2 x telescopic poles for snow tours
One helpful feature or the alpine terrain is the 3-piece telescopic pole. It supports an effective motion sequence while showshoe hiking and can be adapted to the individual body size. The handle is comfortable to hold while wearing gloves and cannot slip out of the hand thanks to a sturdy webbing. A particular advantage is that the climbing aid can be locked easily with the pole, which saves you inconvenient doffing and donning on the mountain. The integrated anti-shock system guarantees an optimal impact distribution and protects the joints.
Besides snowshoe tours, the telescopic pole is also suitable for mountain and trekking tours.
|Telescopic pole material||Aluminium|
|Adjustment range||66 - 135cm|
|Applications||Snowshoe tours |
We will answer your question within the shortest possible time. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at
Of course, you can also ask us for an individual offer. Please send us the desired quantities.