Folding Nordic Walking Poles Vario Carbon adjustable 105 - 125 cm ultralight pack size 39 cm Trailrunning Sticks
Vario folding Nordic Walking poles made of carbon by ALPIDEX
For all passionate trail runners and Nordic walkers. The new folding pole by Alpidex with the best price-performance ratio.
This high-end carbon pole is not only stiff and superlight. With the Flip Lock system it can be assembled within seconds. The next highlight is the Vario technology. This allows the walking poles to be adjusted continuously and exactly to your needs based on your height. The locking mechanism consists of aluminium clamps that find an optimal compromise between weight reduction and high clamping force. With just 210 g per pole the 5-piece there is no need to hide behind the big brands in the folding pole segment. And the packing size scores too, at just 39 cm.
Additional features that make this pole an absolute must-have are the robust carbide tips, the comfortable grips made of EVA foam and an extended handle length. Compared to normal handles, this provides a better hand position for steep rises. Two different pairs of rubber pads for asphalt are included.
In summary: The light weight with Vario technology and all the features that a Nordic Walking folding pole can offer.
Details on the Vario folding poles:
- Segments: 5 parts, Ø 16 / 14 / 12.2 / 12.2 / 12.2 mm
- The third segment is reinforced with aluminum for optimum stiffness in the case of transverse loads, as are the plug-in sleeves
- Extended handle length provides a better grip position
- Ultralight 210 g per pole
- Packing size only 39 cm
- Flip Lock system for a quick and secure assembly
- Continuously adjustable from 105 - 125 cm
- Clamping closure with aluminium clamps - light and catchy
- Hand straps can be snapped in and out easily
- Individually adjustable hand straps
- Hygienic EVA grips, perspiration absorbent
- Carbide tips
- 2 different pairs of rubber pads for use on asphalt
|Range of use:||Nordic Walking, trail running |
|Pole material Segment 1:||100 % carbon, Ø 16 mm|
|Pole material Segment 2:||100 % carbon, Ø 14 mm|
|Pole material Segment 3:||Carbon, aluminum reinforced Ø 12.2 mm|
|Pole material Segment 4:||100 % carbon, Ø 12.2 mm|
|Pole material Segment 5:||100 % carbon, Ø 12.2 mm|
|Weight:||210 g per pole (without rubber pads)|
|Delivery contents:||2 poles |
2 different pairs of rubber pads